Join us for the Day of Hope event!
The Council of Community Services will be hosting the Day of Hope, a homeless & low-income connect day, on Wednesday, January 25th, 2023. The event will take place at the Rockpile Community Center (Soup Kitchen) with lunch being served at noon.
The purpose of this event is to provide immediate services, while connecting agencies and raising awareness to services available. The event will take the form of a job fair, with agencies providing services to those in attendance.
Here are some of the agencies that will be in attendance:
Campbell County CARE Board
Campbell County Public Library
Campbell County Public Health
- Campbell County Suicide Prevention
- Campbell County Veteran's Council
- Gillette Abuse Refuge Foundation
- Gillette College
- Fur Kids Foundation
- Legal Aid of Wyoming
- Personal Frontiers
- Second Chance Ministries
- Volunteers of America - SSVF
- Women's Resource Center of Northeast Wyoming
- Women, Infants, and Children Supplemental Nutrition Program (WIC)
- WY Independent Living
- Youth Emergency Services (Y.E.S House)
This event is free and open to the public that are interested in learning about services in our community. Grab lunch and chat with agencies in Campbell County!