Thank you for your incredible support of the 19th Annual Empty Bowl Fundraiser!
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you to everyone involved in making this years' Empty Bowl Fundraiser the most successful and exciting night in Council history! We couldn't imagine doing anything that we do without the support of the amazing community members like you. In fact, it would not be possible to have served low-income families in Campbell County for over 50 years. Thank you for being the backbone of this community and we simply cannot thank you enough.
Please take a moment to look at all the incredible sponsors that supported this night and thousands of low-income people in Gillette. In addition to our amazing sponsors, we would like to give another thank you to:
- Paul & Christy Gerrits
- Peregrine Global Services
- Brian & Nikki Worthen
- Jerry Tystad
- Eric & Kelly Barlow
- Bob & Tonja Cale
- Empty Bowl Committee: Lori Dvorak, Crystal Fichter, Krissy Hoese, and so many more!
- CCS Staff & Board: Mikel, Mary, Sonya, Noel, Sherrie, Karen, Juli, Angie, Heather, Kacy, Rosalie, Tom & Brandon
- Lana & Cory Gaskins
- The Fords: Katie, Ken & Kenda
- S&S Builders
- Adrian Gerrits
- Mike & Lynn Smith
- MC's Auto & Truck Repair
- Mary & Mike Kindt
- Laura Chapman of Alla Lala Gluten Free Baking
- Powder River Construction & TORC Energy
- Lula Belle's
- AND EVERYONE that donated auction items, volunteered, attended, spread the word, and have been by our side year after year!