Support CCS on July 12 for WyoGives 2023!
Why should you love WyoGives? Because it brings awareness and fundraises for all the wonderful nonprofits across our beautiful state!
How can you support the Council of Community Services on WyoGives? There are a few different ways you can support on Wednesday, July 12 from midnight to midnight!
1. Donate online at wyogives.org and search for "Council of Community Services." Here you can make an online donation to our organization and these funds will be matched by our generous donors up to $5,000! PS. If you donate earlier in the day, Hughes Charitable Foundation will be matching donations until they run out - so you can triple your impact that day!
2. Join us for "Coffee with the Council" at Seconds on the Avenue (203 S Gillette Ave) on July 12 from 9am - 11am! We will have a "donate what you can" coffee bar set up where you can donate what you can, grab a clean thrifted coffee mug of your choice, fill up with a drink, learn about our services, and shop at Seconds on the Ave for 25% ALL DAY!
3. Spread the word! As this is predominately an online fundraiser, it helps us out to share about WyoGives and why you support CCS. Share on social media, with your friends and family, email, call, whatever you'd like!
4. Not a fan of donating online? That's okay! You can still make a monetary donation with cash or check by mailing or dropping off at our office 114 S 4-J Rd. Don't forget to write a memo that says "WyoGives" so we know that we can match your donation!
5. Sit back and smile that you made an amazing contribution to help families in need in our community. As a reminder, all donations we receive stay local to Campbell County and may be helping someone close to you and will definitely be helping someone in need.