Is the Council of Community Services a non-profit?
Yes, CCS is publicly exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our federal employer Tax ID/EIN is 83-0239827.
Where are you located?
Depends on what you are looking for!
- The main office, food pantry, homeless shelter, and permanent supportive housing are located at 114 S 4-J Rd
- The soup kitchen is located in the Rockpile Community Center at 121 S 4-J Rd
- Seconds on the Avenue is located at 203 S Gillette Ave
What are your hours?
- The main office is open Monday - Thursday from 8am - 5pm, and 8am - 4pm on Fridays. The main office, food pantry, and Seconds on the Avenue close most major holidays.
- The soup kitchen serves lunch from 12pm - 1pm, 364 days of the year. The only day it is closed is on the 4th of July!
- The homeless shelter is currently open 24/7
What services do you provide?
What are your income qualifications?
The income guidelines for the food pantry and medical/dental assistance is currently at 200% of the poverty level. The monthly income for one person is $2,147 and for two people is $2,903. Please visit our “Food Pantry” page for more information on the guidelines.