Is the Council of Community Services a non-profit?
Yes, CCS is publicly exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our federal employer Tax ID/EIN is 83-0239827.
Where are you located?
Depends on what you are looking for!
- The main office, food pantry, homeless shelter, and permanent supportive housing are located at 114 S 4-J Rd
- The soup kitchen is located in the Rockpile Community Center at 121 S 4-J Rd
- Seconds on the Avenue is located at 203 S Gillette Ave
What are your hours?
- The main office is open Monday - Thursday from 8am - 5pm, and 8am - 4pm on Fridays. The main office, food pantry, and Seconds on the Avenue close most major holidays.
- The soup kitchen serves lunch from 12pm - 1pm, 364 days of the year. The only day it is closed is on the 4th of July!
- The homeless shelter is currently open 24/7
What services do you provide?
We provide a variety of different programs and services, largely dealing with homelessness, hunger, and community assistance. To read more about all of our services, please visit our “Causes” page. If you can’t find a program or service you are looking for, please give us a call at 307-686-2730.
What are your income qualifications?
The income guidelines for the food pantry and medical/dental assistance is currently at 200% of the poverty level. The monthly income for one person is $2,147 and for two people is $2,903. Please visit our “Food Pantry” page for more information on the guidelines.